Please ensure you have a scheduled appointment for your vaccine. We do not take walk-ins. If you have to cancel your appointment, please call our office at 770-442-1050 to update us so that we may have the opportunity to offer a vaccine to another patient.
We are offering the Moderna vaccine to recipients 18 years and older. We have clinics scheduled for Monday, May 10th and Monday, May 24th, 2021 by appointment only. We will schedule your second vaccine at the end of your visit with us.
Please ensure you have not received any prior vaccine 14 days before your scheduled vaccine date.
Make sure you have read the Moderna Vaccine Fact Sheet Emergency Use Authorization (EUA).
Then, please print, fill out, and bring COVID-19 VACCINATION CONSENT FORM with you to your scheduled appointment for both shot #1 and shot #2.
More questions/concerns? Please call our office and ask to speak to a Triage nurse so that we can help!
What to bring on vaccine day (for shot #1 and shot #2)
- COVID-19 VACCINATION CONSENT FORM filled out. Each member of the family needs their own form completed.
- picture ID (driver’s license, photo ID)
- insurance card, if applicable (no worries if you do not have medical insurance)
- a mask to wear into the office
- your Epi-pen if you have a personal history of an allergy