Please ensure you have a scheduled appointment for your vaccine. We do not take walk-ins. If you have to cancel your appointment, please call our office at 770-442-1050 to update us so that we may have the opportunity to offer a vaccine to another patient.
We are offering Pfizer vaccine to to recipients 5 years and older
Make sure you have read the corresponding Vaccine Fact Sheet
- Pfizer 5 though 11 year olds Fact Sheet for Recipients-COVID-19 Vaccine
- Pfizer 12 and up Fact Sheet for Recipients-COVID-19 Vaccine
- Pfizer Hoja Informativa para Receptores y Cuidadores Autorizacion de Uso de Emergencia
Then, please print, fill out, and bring the COVID-19 Vaccine consent form with you to your scheduled appointment for both shot #1 and shot #2.
More questions/concerns? Please call our office and ask to speak to a Triage nurse so that we can help!
What to bring on vaccine day (for shot #1, shot #2, or booster)
- COVID CONSENT FORM filled out. Each member of the family needs their own form completed.
- picture ID (driver’s license, photo ID)
- insurance card, if applicable (no worries if you do not have medical insurance)
- a mask to wear into the office
- your Epi-pen if you have a personal history of an allergy